Satchmi in Megamall

By Jamie - April 10, 2015

06 April 2015

I have passed by Satchmi for a couple of times and I never thought it was also a cafe. I do know that this is a store where they sell vinyl records which is the old storage for music or those black round things that look like a big CD. My cousin wanted to try the cafe because it it was listed as one of the nicest looking cafes in Metro Manila so one afternoon we went to Satchmi :) 





When we ordered our coffee, the barista placed it near this vinyl record players. I was so scared that I might damage these devices so we changed our seat here as seen below.



It's a nice place to see cool things which many of them are my first time to see. The place is great for those who are collector of vinyl records because you can buy stuff here also.


I think in this room you can play and listen to the vinyl records. We did not attempt to try that though.








Flat White and Cafe Mocha
CAFE MOCHA 160.00 pesos
I can say they can make cute coffee art like this cute bunny in this flat white drink.
FLAT WHITE 140.00 PESOS


Below is their simple menu of coffee available in the cafe.





Here is a video of the coffee making







  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments