I Love Dakasi Milk Tea

By Jamie - April 03, 2015

Just in time for summer, I want to share Dakasi Milk tea if you haven't heard of it or tried it, it's really worth it. Since 2012, I've been fortunate to try most of their drinks in their Banawe branch because it's near our office.

Dakasi Milk Tea 207 Banawe St. Lourdes, Quezon City
If you've never been to Banawe, you can still find this branch, its just adjacent to the tricycle terminal and happens to be in the street where the famous Banawe car repair shops are also located. Dakasi has a lot of branches in Ayala malls so you can try there too.


When I first went inside Dakasi, I really liked that its so clean and organized - from the equipments they use to make the milk teas to the designs of the walls. I usually ordered my drink for take-out but when I stayed there to drink my milk tea and just hangout and talk with my friend/brother, it was nice because they really have bright-colored and comfortable chairs.

The Banawe branch is a lot bigger than the other branches in the mall but the milk teas all taste the same in all branches I've tried so far.
Take-out
I've tried several flavors already but I just want to recommend the best ones for me in my opinion and I hope you will like them too. You can order in two sizes: Regular or Large. I have tried mostly the specialty drinks and special milk teas. Other drinks are iced teas, cremes, matcha teas, fruity yoghurt drinks, iced drinks, smoothies and yakult teas which I have yet to try. You can order Hot or cold drinks.

What drinks do I recommend you to try?


 Top 3 Drinks to try:

1. Dakasi bubble milk tea- the most basic milk tea, tea with milk. When you get to taste this, you will notice that it really tastes like tea with milk unlike other teas that taste like food flavorings. This milk has free pearls in it that is really chewy and sweet.

2. Okinawa Milk tea- this is my favorite flavor. It tastes a bit different than the plain milk tea but I like how it tastes a bit differently. Just try this and you will love this. Good for people who don't like milk teas that are too sweet, this is just sweet enough.
Okinawa milk tea (Large) 100.00 pesos
3. Oreo Milk Tea- last and foremost. This is such a good Oreo milk tea because the Oreos taste new and it is blended well. It tastes like the Oreo cakes too in liquid form.
Oreo Milk tea (Large) 100.00 pesos
I guarantee you that the milk tea here is really delicious and fresh so give it a try.



Have you tried Dakasi's Milk teas? Do share your experiences in the comments section below.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I would like to franchise now but i don't know how. Im searching some websites but i can't find the real websites for franchising. I'm serious. pls respond for those who can help me. Thankyou ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to franchise now but i don't know how. Im searching some websites but i can't find the real websites for franchising. I'm serious. pls respond for those who can help me. Thankyou ❤️

    Reply

    ReplyDelete