Coffee Time at Coffee Empire

By Jamie - July 17, 2015


Coffee Empire
Not even heavy pouring rain could change our mind from going to Coffee Empire.  I often see this cafe as I pass by West Ave. going to Trinoma.

 
From Araneta Ave. (QC) this cafe is only one jeepney ride (10-11 pesos -route going to Trinoma). Looking from the outside, this cafe looks really big and building.

Parking


When we arrived at the cafe, there were a few cars parked at the free parking available at the cafe but during the night when we left, the parking was full. It was nice that parking is available if you brought a car going to this cafe.
Free Parking space outside the cafe
Interior
It was nice that we were able to reach the cafe despite the raining and as I quickly entered the cafe,  I liked that it was really spacious especially with the high ceiling and the wood walls was a good choice for the interior design of the place; I think this is one of the nicest looking cafes I've been to.

We chose the seats in this bar table area. There are a lot of seats to choose from as you can see below in the pics.




We decided to go to Coffee Empire to try the coffee here and relax for a bit; it was a good decision.
This cafe has a really comfortable atmosphere that we got to feel relaxed.  I also noticed other customers were chatting and they looked comfortable with the place. 

The prices of the coffee here are the same with other cafes ranging from 100-160 pesos.  They have some dessert and pastries to choose from.

Menu
Drinks - Coffee Empire Menu
Desserts and Pastries
Coffee and Cake
As always, I ordered Mocha, more often as a cold drink, and tried their New York cheesecake.
Brewed by hand (Left) 150.00 and Mocha (150.00)
My friend ordered brewed coffee, it was good when I got to sip a bit of it although I like coffee with some chocolate and milk thus mocha was my drink again.

Their mocha drink tastes really good in my opinion as I can taste the coffee, chocolate and milk in the drink.  I liked that it was served in a bigger glass than in other cafes so I got to drink more :)
New York cheesecake 179.00 pesos

The cheesecake was okay. May be it was just me but I don't like the cheese layer of the cake which was a bit sweet for me.


We had a great time in Coffee Empire because of the great coffee, ambiance, and strong internet connection (for some web surfing). If you happen to be near West Avenue or in Quezon city, I recommend that you try Coffee Empire if you want to have a great cafe experience.





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments