Ramen Bar: A taste of authentic ramen

By Jamie - June 14, 2015



This is a very late post about Ramen Bar but I would like to share my brief experience a year ago since I remember the Ramen here was really good.

Me doing an awkward pose
My friend holding the menu
My friend smiling shyly


So we wanted to eat something delicious after we had our first meeting for our study, I remembered Ramen Bar mentioned by another friend who described it in words "delicious but not that expensive" so I told my friends that we should eat here and it was really a good decision back then.




The place looks very simple and clean just like any other Japanese food establishment. It was my first time eating in a Ramen place.

Well organized utensils



We finished our bowls of Ramen. Actually, I had a bit of leftover soup because I was so full. In Japanese culture, it is good manners to finish your food without any leftovers because food is something that people worked really hard to make and cook. But now, I always order what I can finish by myself :)


Just a month after eating that Shoyu Ramen, I forced my mom to eat in another branch in Eastwood in a very late hour to eat dinner.


Shoyu Ramen 280.00 pesos
Now, let me tell you what you will expect in Ramen Bar's Shoyu Ramen. The broth was flavorful. The ramen was packed with a lot of things to eat: pork, vegetables, seaweed, egg and a lot more that I can't remember. I shared this bowl with my mom because I was sure I couldn't finish it alone.
I think in Japan, ramen should never be shared and I forgot where I read it but next time I will prepare myself to finish one bowl of Ramen. I haven't tasted their other ramen which were more expensive and I think will be tastier too. I will definitely come back here since it's a long time I have eaten here and I've been into korean food. Ramen Bar deserves a two-thumbs up!!!!

Update: Ramen Bar in Eastwood is closed already. I found out when I wanted to eat there (Sad news!)


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments