Book & Borders Cafe

By Jamie - September 07, 2015

07 Aug 2015

I can say that Book & Borders Cafe is one of the best cafes in Metro Manila, in my opinion, because of five reasons.


1.  It is highly accessible since it is open everyday most of the day on Mondays to Friday 9 AM to 12 Midnight and
Saturdays and Sundays 7AM to 2 AM. 
Address: 281 Tomas Morato Avenue, Sacred Heart, Tomas Morato, Quezon City


2.  It has a lot of space for customers.  You don't have to worry about finding a seat because there are a lot.
  
3.  They serve cakes, coffees, and even meals.
Salted caramel chocolate cake 170.00 per slice
Must try hot mocha drink! I love mocha coffee. Their version is one of my favorites because it strong but tastes like mocha. :)

 
Pesto


Ice cold mocha which is also good


You must really try their pastas - pesto and lasagna. Both were cooked perfectly in my opinion. Also, I think their serving size is for two people so its worth the price.  We have been here before only trying the coffee which was good.

4.  The place offers shelves of books to choose from that you can read while in the cafe.


There are children books if you have children with you.
5.  It has the comfy ambiance which I think is the best (out of all the cafes I have tried so far, it'd just me but you can try for yourself) for reading and relaxing after a stressful day. Also, the staff are friendly and efficient.

I just would like to share probably my favorite cafe in Metro Manila :) Hope you can try to hang out here too.
 









  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments