KFC

KFC Chizza

By Jamie - October 12, 2015

26 Aug 2015

I wanted to make a quick post about Chizza, KFC's latest food invention.




I was glad that when I got off the bus stop near our home, there was a newly opened KFC where I can buy chicken meals for my dad and grandma and Chizza again. I really liked the taste of Chizza and wanted to try it for the second time. 




The packaging was same as for the pizzas.

 

The pictures were from the first time I bought it so it was messed up upon opening because I put in inside my bag :)

 


My picture is quite blurry but as you can see it has lots of toppings found in a pizza - tomato sauce, pepperoni, pineapple, cheese, and bell peppers.

I wanted to try the Chizza when I watch the TV ad which made it look delicious.

And it is really delicious and costs 120.00 pesos. It is very filling that you can eat this as a meal.

You can also try the duo meals with chizza - two 1 pc chicken meal with drinks and 1 chizza for only 280 pesos which is a very good deal.

I'm a fan of KFC chicken that I can say that the chicken is really a good pair anything because it tastes really that good even without the gravy.

Try the new Chizza and this will be your favorite snack :)



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments