Affordable Restaurants in Manila that serve Chinese food

By Jamie - January 21, 2016

 
If you're craving for Chinese food, check out my list of affordable restaurants that serve Chinese. 
 
Last year, I have been eating out a lot and found out that I ate in several Chinese restaurants in Metro Manila that are worth recommending.

(In no particular order)

1.  Northpark- This Filipino owned restaurant is a favorite by many because of their popular variety of tasty noodles and soups with generous servings at reasonable prices.
 
Ultimate Noodles - good for 2 (in my opinion)
Generous servings
 
 
Siopao
 


 Northpark has that comfy ambiance and it is very spacious which is nice.

2.  David's Tea house - I tried this first in Binondo which was their first branch.  This is one of the best tasting Chinese food that I've eaten.  You must try their noodles and dimsum.
David's Special Noodles

BEEF Brisket noodles - filled with beef literally

 Don't forger to order century egg which is a good pair with any kind of Chinese noodles
Century eggs
Don't worry, David's Tea house is affordable despite this nice expensive interior they have.
 
3.  Kanzhu noodles - I recommend the Three Treasures noodles which is really delicious even if you don't like noodles at all like my sister.  Kanzhu has several branches although I recommend the branch in Timog Ave, Diliman, Quezon City.
 
 

 
 
4. MX Teahouse - You can find this nice restaurant commonly in malls.  Their beef brisket and wanton mami paired with century egg is a best seller.
Beef and wanton Mami
 
 
5.  Hap Chan -  This place serves authentic Hongkong cuisine according to their site but they also serve Chinese classics which I really recommend this awesome combination of Hap Chan Crispy fried chicken, yang chow rice, and sautéed Beef with Broccoli
Hap Chan Crispy Fried Chicken

Yang chow rice


Sautéed Beef with Broccoli


5.  Eat Fresh Hongkong Famous Streetfood- If you want other food choices than the usual noodles, you must try Eat fresh.  This is another place that serves authentic Hongkong cuisine.  This actually looks more of an eatery like the ones you see in Hongkong.
 

Fried Udon

 

Yakitori (2 pcs)

 
Plain Nai Cha (milk tea)

I hope you could try these restaurants I've listed above.  Happy Chinese food tripping to you!
 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments