Hermanos Taco Shop - Yummy Mexican food

By Jamie - August 18, 2016

18 August 2015

HERMANOS


I can't believe it's been a year since we ate in Hermanos and I'm only just blogging a short post about it now.  It was late at night and it was near the closing time of the place so we were the only customers but every time I noticed that there are several cars parked outside when we are in the gasoline station near the place.

I always wanted to try this restaurant since we get to pass by this when my mom gases up her car.  It was a great timing after our yoga session, we decided to eat here since it was nearby.

The place is not that small or big but just enough to accommodate the space for a number of customers.  I liked that the place is simple and clean.
I was hungry. We were all hungry. And we ordered more than the usual but it was worth it for the four of us.  Although, I think that definitely our food outweighed our exercise.  Just a tip, I think Mexican food is best eaten at lunch time.

It was late so we were the only customers at that time so I got to take a good picture of the place.
This is the big version of their menu



Food
CHEESE QUESADILLA 190.00 
This really tastes good.  It is really accurate to say that Mexican food has a lot of flavors even in one dish.  This is worth the price. One piece for a group of four like us, fair enough.
CHEESE QUESADILLA 190.00
This is just the top view of the quesadillas which look yummy in this angle.


BURRITOS OVERLOAD
We ordered two flavors of the burritos - All meat and Beef Fajitas
BURRITOS ALL MEAT (350.00) & BEEF FAJITAS (295.00)
I really don't know what this burrito below is but I recommend both flavors should be tried.  I can't explain how Mexican food can taste this good.  When they say all meat, you can see that they put a lot of meat in it.  The portions of the burritos are good for 3-4 people since a third of the burritos is filling enough.
The tomato or salsa is really perfect for the burritos.  I cannot say much about Mexican food since I'm not an expert but I totally recommend Hermanos Tacos Shop as a must-try for delicious Mexican food.

Address: 27 Granada Avenue Corner Jose O. Vera Street, Valencia, Quezon City
The place is just beside the gasoline station Petron.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments