Mama Chits: Burger joint in Marikina

By Jamie - March 08, 2015

08 March 2015

We were really hungry after checking out some gown stores in the market so Ms. K brought us to Mama Chit's, the most nearby food place in our location in the city. Mama Chit's is located in a street that is a one-way street so if you're bringing a car, it may be difficult to park if there are no more slots.

Marikina is a city that has quite a number of unique food establishments. Fortunately, I have a self-confessed foodie friend who lives in Marikina and let's call her Ms. K. I have eaten in several food establishments in Marikina but sadly I've been not documenting them that time so I will surely eat again hopefully and make sure to blog about it.

The menu can be compared to an American burger place. As Ms. K gave me a heads-up that the owner of this place lived in America and thus the inspiration for this food venture. I was amazed that they offer several kinds of sandwich.

They also serve various flavors of shakes which I didn't get to try though. They have several variants of Ice Tea and Floats.
I've heard about Mama Chit's from my friend who saw it being featured in Kris TV. I heard that Ms. Kris liked the big burger they served here so I felt it was a good timing that we got to eat in a recommended burger place.


There were several empty vintage bottle containers that complemented the whole concept of the interior of the place. Ms. K told me that they already made this place bigger but I just wished the place would be bigger soon.
Mayo, Ketsup & Mustard

Chili Sauce
Ms. K said that this chili sauce is quite famous and this is the first time I'm seeing it. We had to wait for our orders since it is still being cooked. When we came here, there were a few customers because we went here early afternoon but I know this place is usually jam-packed.


Here's what we ordered
Cheese burger (100.00 pesos each)



The cheese burger was really big. It was a wrong idea to order other food aside from this but oh well, we finished this burger just cause we're that hungry. The burger's patty was cooked and seasoned well. I liked the cheese burger and I think 100 pesos is a really good price for this burger. The cheese burger is really a steal!
Carbonara (150.00 pesos)
The Carbonara was creamy and tasty. They have a big portion so this can be shared by 3 people. This comes with a garlic bread that was so hard to eat with everything we have to eat :)
Mojos (80.00 pesos)
And mojos is a perfect add-on to the burgers. The mojos was crispy and seasoned right.
Stellina's Lemonade (60.00 pesos)
Ms. K had a dental visit prior to this carb-loading so she just drank this lemonade. The lemonade was not sweet because it was more of lemon which is a good thing.

I want the other sandwiches such as the turkey sandwich. I can say Mama Chits is one of the places to-go when you live in Marikina and crave for a burger or pasta. They serve delicious and affordable food plus the comfy ambiance which sums up to a great dining experience.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments