Hang out at Army Navy

By Jamie - September 24, 2014

20 Sept 2014

Just currently that I knew Army Navy is a Philippine company upon researching. Army Navy looks like a burger place in America just a bit more classy by adding wood to the interior.




Our orders were too much for us.

Freedom Fries 75.00 pesos


These fries are good because they have a lot of pepper which I like.

  
Burger 175.00 pesos
The burger is really big. We shared the burger. It was good but nothing special in particular.

Cheese Quesadilla 110.00 pesos
I really like the cheese quesadillas because it is so soft, chewy and tasty.


My sister is not fond of the prominent bell pepper taste in Army Navy's food but I like that taste because I like spicy food.

I missed eating in Army Navy because this is where my friends who are now in different countries ate and chat way back. I like the classy yet homey vibe here. I hope to have other good memories here.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments