Leann's Tea House Korean Restaurant

By Jamie - September 05, 2014

  1. 02 Sep 2014 Tuesday

  2. Because I have read they have a promo in a Metrodeal (before) email and my friend (coworker) was craving for bibimbap for the nth time, we decided to eat at this newly opened Korean restaurant in Quezon city - Leann's Tea House which is just a drive away from our workplace.
  3. Address: 105 Mother Ignacia Ave, Diliman, Quezon City, Metro Manila






Lanterns


Wines







As you can see, the place is spacious and well-furnished. I like modern Asian designs so I really found the place visually pleasing. We got to eat in the second floor since the first floor was already occupied.


I also liked the table setting- minimal and clean






Nice utensils

They serve free hot brown rice tea which is very tasty and good before eating :)


Brown rice tea



We didn't order the unlimited samgyeopsal because we wanted to try as many dishes :) Probably next time if we craved for meat.

Another picture- I must say that the employee here knew how to take a good picture

Tada! They served free side dishes while waiting for our orders.

Sangchu Geotjeori (Korean Lettuce Salad)



Kimchi



Pickled white radish



Korean style potato salad or simply mashed potato (I love this because I love potatoes!!)

4 kinds of side dishes which can be refilled again for free




Tissue 

 Here's what we ordered
Bibimbap (PHP 210.0)
I must give them credit for the wonderful presentation of this dish because I wanted to eat this dish when I saw it (this is not mine though :P)

Bibimbap is a korean meal that consists of mixed rice with beef, assorted vegetables and egg.


Bibimbap upclose
She was so satisfied with her bibimbap. I was able to try some and it was so good.

We ordered the famous LA Galbi (Barbecued Beef Short Ribs) just to try why this is very popular in Korea. I convinced my friends that we share this meal because I have watched famous Kpop idols eat this meat with so much delight. To describe how they eat is that they look so happy eating this particular beef.

L.A. Galbi (PHP 420.00)

(L.A. Galbi Sauce)
And I researched LA Galbi only after eating this with much delight and this is what I found:

Wikipedia: "When cooked on a griddle or grill, the meat is usually cut in thin slices across the bones. This style of cut, called L.A. Galbi, permits the marinade to penetrate the meat faster. It also allows the meat to cook more quickly, creates a more tender cut, and makes it easier to eat the finished dish with chopsticks. Rarely, if ever, are L.A. Galbi served at top establishments."

With that additional info about Galbi, aside from watching my favorite Kpop idols eat this in variety shows, I am happy that we ordered this. 

Below is my meal
Omurice (PHP 145.00)
Omurice is vegetable fried rice wrapped in egg. The serving of this dish is good for sharing for 2 persons. I liked the catsup that was used in this meal.

Our table looks like this






Fried Mandu (around 150 ish)
I wanted to eat something else since all the food were delicious so we ordered fried mandu.


Excellent Ice Cream (korean brand)
Freebie!! They gave us korean ice cream for dessert! This is the first time that I wanted to eat a lot of ice cream because it really tasted so creamy which I really liked. 



Even their restroom  is clean and stylish.






I really loved the food, ambiance, and just about everything in Leann's Tea House. I am definitely eating here next time with my friends and sharing my great experience in this restaurant. This place is perfect for group of friends, family members or just hungry people (who likes to try new restaurants) who wants to have a great experience in a Korean restaurant.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments