Affordable snacks in SM Savemore

By Jamie - March 22, 2015


I was so glad to know that there are healthy and affordable snacks in SM Savemore. I tried the Turon Espesyal Combo which is a 20 pesos snack that consists of turon and water is filling and nutritious.


The turon was really big and had lots of bananas. These snacks become another good food option.





The snacks' prices range from 15-39 pesos.



The turon is filled with big sweet bananas so it is really worth the price. Water is perfect with any snack so this is a good combination.

The snack was healthier than my usual chips but I got to admit that there was excess oil that would be better if it was drained longer in my opinion.  It was really long that I shared the half of it with my mom.

Finally, I was just happy with this snack so I thought I might share this in a short post. Try one of these snacks in SM Savemore!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I wanna try this, but something is stopping me haha. Where did you pay? Kailangan pa bang pumila sa super haba na counter, or doon na rin mismo sa stand? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try them na! You pay at the counter after choosing your snack of choice. May counter na for the snacks lang and other food dun. Thanks for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete