Fritolays Junk foods

By Jamie - March 16, 2015


Chips or junk food

I'm not promoting Fritolays but rather sharing my experience in eating their chips and other chips. I've started eating this chips only when I started my second job because I wanted to try new food.



These junk foods are found usually in the imported goods section after the local junk foods section in groceries.



I am really not sure if the ff. info above are true especially the 'no preservatives' part because I can't process how the chips can be packed for so long without preservatives but what the heck I still love these chips!



Top 4 Fritolays chips you must try

1. Ruffles

This is my most favorite chips of all time. But this is the last one I've tried since I was stuck to Lays and Cheetos Jalapeno.

Once you take a bite of this crunchy potato snack, you can't stop from finishing the whole bag. The potato flavor really goes well with the cheddar & sour cream flavoring. I recommend eating this as a snack and with a full stomach so you don't overeat this.
Ridges of the snack that gives a nice texture
True to its pictures, it is really full of flavor
 2. Doritos


Doritos is probably inspired by the Mexican nachos since it tastes really Mexican. It has that addicting factor once you starting tasting its bold flavor and chewing the crispy bits of this snack.

3. Lays

This is good to eat paired with sweet food. It may be a bit salty for other people but I really find this delicious because it tastes close to real fried potatoes. I prefer the flavor cheddar and sour cream because it tastes like cheese flavored french fries and is not that salty. It has three flavors in the Philippines, Lays Classic, Lays cheddar and Lays sour cream and onions.



4. Cheetos Jalapeno
I love Cheetos if its spicy but the cheese flavor is not that bad too. This snack can be eaten for a few days because you may have a sore tongue because of its spiciness yet it is really satisfying for those who like spicy food.


When consuming these kinds of food, drink lots of water after as these contain high amount of sodium.

Chips ideally should be  eaten as a group snack and this is pricey because it is equivalent to a meal. But it will satisfy your salty craving so go ahead and try some!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments