Try the Bonchon Seafood Meals

By Jamie - February 12, 2015


When Bonchon came to the Philippines, it became famous for its Korean fried chicken. I ate at Bonchon very often that I got to try their other (boxed/combo) meals too.

Way back 2013

Ice Lemon Tea
 I really liked their iced tea because it tastes unlike the instant powder tea.

The ambiance in Bonchon is also nice.






I ate this chicken wings way back and it was really good. Bonchon also offers seafood meals which I fortunately got to eat over time.



Spicy BonChon Chicken and Soup

Seafood Meals



CRISPY SHRIMP RICEBOX 155.00 php 
Shrimp (3 pcs)




SEAFOOD PLATTER Crispy Shrimp + Calamari + Crispy Fish  399.00 php



Crispy Fish Ricebox (3 pcs) 149.00 php

Soy Garlic
Flavors to choose from: Soy Garlic, Spicy or Honey Citrus (new flavor)


Crispy Squid Ricebox 155.00 php

What I liked about their meals is that it has less oil but more flavor. In terms of quantity, you get what you pay for, considering their meals are above 100 pesos, the taste is really of high quality. The meat is cooked very well that it tastes really delicious.

I always choose the soy garlic because their spicy is way too spicy for me (when I tried their spicy chicken)

When you're sick or maybe you just want seafood meals at an affordable price, try the seafood meals at Bonchon Philippines.

*Pictures were taken on several occasions but the latest is the crispy shrimp.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments