Jollibee's Ultimate Burger Steak

By Jamie - January 28, 2015


Ultimate Burger Steak

I've eaten this before when I dined out in Jollibee as I am smiling in this picture taken way back.


I really liked this meal because it was a perfect combination of flavors of meat, egg and a lot of carbs.
The egg is really nicely prepared and tastes good too because its not oily.

I was so hungry that I ordered this again for takeout to eat in the car.




As you can see, the meal looks delicious enough to make you want to eat it. The patty is thicker than the usual burger steak meal and I finished my rice in an instant.



The egg and mashed potato was a good addition. This Jollibee meal is worth trying when you want to eat something heavy and flavorful. The mushrooms also taste so good!

Try Jollibee's Ultimate Burger steak meal and you'll definitely enjoy it.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments