Cold stone Creamery: the total ice cream experience

By Jamie - March 07, 2015

06 March 2015

It was a hot day when I arrived at Robinson's Galleria and I have to wait for a bit at this mall for my mom and brother so I decided to stay at Cold Stone Creamery.
The crew were so friendly and was enthusiastically offering various ice cream flavors. As always, I order the chocolate flavor if it is my first time to try something in a place. I’m not really a fan of ice cream since I find it way too cold for my teeth but I felt hot that day due to the weather.
Cold Stone Creamery Ice cream
Wide selection of ice cream flavors

Assorted toppings, cones, syrups you can add to your ice cream if you want (with additional charge)


What really amazed me was when I waited in the counter for my ice cream, the crew who was scooping my ice cream was molding it into a ball and continuously mixing it whilst tossing it an upward motion. The crew who took my order asked me if I wanted to catch my ice cream with the cup to which I immediately refused for I have shaky hands.


Double chocolate 198.00 pesos (Like it size)
The flavor I chose was the double chocolate in the Like it size (2nd size to the smallest) for I was staying a bit longer. I felt so happy when I took my first bite of the ice cream because I would be finishing a very delicious cup of ice cream. It was so creamy and flavorful. I really like chocolate but this chocolate is one of the best and few ones I've ever tasted. It was still cold to me because of my sensitivity but it didn't matter. The price of the ice cream here is a bit high than the average price ranges but for me, I think the ice cream I ate was worth the money I paid for.
I liked how Cold Stone Creamery's interior - the bright lights, plain looking menu, and the simple furniture.

Refrigerator with their Ice cream cakes
At first, I was one of the few customers but group of friends suddenly came. It was my first time in this place and it was comfortable staying because of the lively ambiance. Every time I get to pass by Cold Stone Creameries in Robinsons Galleria and also in SM MOA, it was always jam-packed with people and now I know that it is because of everything about Cold Stone Creamery is well-thought of- wide selection of ice cream flavors, table setting and ice cream catching stunt (seen in the video below).
 

2 scoops caught in this cups by the crew in the video below

I don't know anybody in this video and it is not my intention to capture your faces but video the catching of the Ice cream scoops which was very entertaining.

There are still a lot of flavors I can try at Cold stone so I hope I will be able to try them sometime.
It was an amazing experience to eat delicious ice cream in a comfy place where ice cream balls can be easily tossed and caught by another crew with the cup. You can see what I’m talking about In the video below.



The Ice cream parlor is strategically positioned at one of the entrances of the mall so it is easily noticed. I liked that the place was big enough for group of friends who want to eat ice cream, talk and bond for quite some time.
Entrance (I took this when I left the place)
If I may rate Cold Stone Creamery, I give it a 10/10 rating for everything good that it has. I guarantee that you will have a great experience in Cold Stone just as I did.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments