Aboy's Fresh Lumpia: All-Natural, All Veggie

By Jamie - March 31, 2015

31 March 2015


I was hungry so I tried the Fresh Lumpia from Aboy's Fresh Lumpia in SM Pasig Hypermarket.






I like eating Fresh Lumpia for the vegetables taste really good together.


Ingredients



The short clip of my fresh lumpia in the making
Even when I ate this in the car for I was really that hungry, I was really satisfied.


 The lumpia wrapper was so soft and good.

It tasted really fresh. There was no bitterness in the vegetables which made me think that they use vegetables free of the harmful chemicals. The lettuce was really green in real life and it was crunchy.
The sauce was perfect; not too sweet. When I get the chance to pass by Aboy's Fresh Lumpia, I will order again fresh lumpia.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments