Krispy Kreme: All Time Favorite

By Jamie - November 15, 2014


09 November 2014

When I want to eat something sweet and delicious, Krispy Kreme doughnuts always come to mind.
After roaming around the mall and shopping with my cousin who needed to buy some things, she treated us to Krispy Kreme.







 





Free sugar donuts, glazed vanilla cake, Sola drink

Look at my companions happily eating their donuts

  








Pictures from last year...



Famous Croughnut




I ate a couple of times where I didn't take pictures because it looked almost the same picture every time since I order the same donuts and drink. We were a bit addicted to their donuts and I have decided to blog about this to share that Krispy Kreme do really have great tasting donuts!!


What you must order if you haven't tried eating here, the ff are my recommendations:

Chocolate flavored
1. Glazed Chocolate cake
2. Chocolate Iced Kreme Filled

Other
1. Original Glazed

2. Oreo
3. Chocolate Iced Custard Filled

Drink

Cafe Mocha (Hot) - this is perfect with any donut or pastry in Krispy Kreme



More info here

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments