Papa Chalupa: Healthy Snack

By Jamie - November 24, 2014

23 Nov 2014

Poster

I like to try different foods so when I saw Papa Chalupa in SM Megamall food court, I wanted to try the food. The poster was effective for the picture of the food looked so delicious to me. Even the line in it "Not a taco!" made me interested more about what Chalupa is.


They have 2 kinds of Chalupa: Beef and Chicken that comes in 3 variants: Classic, Chipotle, and Queso Mexicana. You can even add cheese, beef or chicken.

The price of the Chalupa is equivalent to a meal already so I thought maybe this can be my dinner instead of being my snack.

The dough was only made when I ordered my chalupa.  I just didn't get a picture because the server was quick to mold the dough.


Several ingredients are put inside the dough and then folded to be fried in this high-tech fryer. I like this deep-fryer because you can perfectly fry in it.

 I like that they have a Bible verse in the packaging. The packaging is also nice and detailed.



I ordered the Classic Beef Chalupa. It was really good in my opinion especially when I ate it after it cooled down a bit. The bread was soft and crisp at the same time. The fillings created a perfect meat and cheese combination. I think the whole Chalupa can be shared by 2 persons as a snack because it is so filling. Try the delicious Chalupa sometime when you pass by Papa Chalupa in SM Megamall food court!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments