Le Coeur de France 50% off on Breads and pastries

By Jamie - October 30, 2014

04 Oct 2014


When I ate before in this restaurant, I really loved their Chicken and Mushroom rice.



I finally got to avail their 50% off on selected Breads and pastries.


85.00 (Buy 1 take 1) 
Note: Sorry, this was taken with not much care so it is of bad quality.
I must say that the bread that I ordered tasted really fresh and still good even though I bought it past 8 pm. The bread was soft to chew and it smelled nice. I ordered bread with beef in it and the beef tasted good. I forgot the name of the bread.

I didn't buy other breads that day because I was so full after eating dinner. Anyway, their promo is a very good deal for those who want to eat bread or those who probably just want to try the taste Le Coeur de France's breads. Why don't you give this a try and I bet you will not regret it.


For more details, click here for their official website.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments