Chef's Noodle: Korean Restaurant in Robinson's Magnolia

By Jamie - December 05, 2014

01 Dec 2014

I didn't know anything about this restaurant but we wanted to eat here because it was a Korean restaurant. We all love Korean food and we were really hungry so we decided quickly that we should eat here and it was a good decision.

Menu
My friend and me (on the right)

The place looks good and it was really spacious.




My friend taking her time in ordering
 While waiting, we took selfies and pictures of the place.



 The Details

(Normal) Utensils & Wooden chopsticks
Free side dishes were served

Left to right: Spicy anchovies, kimchi & buttered corn

I was impressed with how their menu looked so I took pictures of it.
Here's the menu:
A brief introduction about the owner Chef Choi In Sun





They offer set meals be we opted to try the dish of our choice



What really was good is the good food here is priced to be affordable.

 Our orders

I ordered Kimchi Bokkumbap for a change since I often order Bibimbap and my friend is ordering Bibimbap so I wanted to try something new. I am not familiar with Bokkumbap and it was my first time to know about that dish in the description in the menu.

Kimchi Bokkumbap 145.00 pesos (without drinks)
 
Kimchi Bokkumbap after mixing the ingredients

I really loved the kimchi and the meat in this rice meal that this inspired me to make a meal like this someday soon. My friends got to taste this dish too and they liked the flavor.


Bibimbap (beef) 125.00 pesos
The bibimbap was also good and it was so affordable compared to other bibimbaps.

I am really not sure what dish this is but it's soup

My friend other this spicy noodles soup. She said it was okay and the noodles were chewy.


Chef's Noodle Signature dish 225.00 pesos
 Even though we all ordered a meal, we still decided to try the Chef's Noodles because it was a signature dish. It was good but I think I didn't find it that much appetizing because I was so full while finishing my bokkumbap.


Our hunger was really satisfied by what we ate at Chef's Noodles. In terms of taste, the Korean dishes seem to have a twist but were delicious as Chef Choi made the dishes in his own version perhaps.

I recommend Chef's Noodles as an option for a good Korean meal. I think they have other branches but when you happen to be in Robinsons Magnolia, try this restaurant for their delicious, healthy and affordable Korean meals.







  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments