Pizza Friday - Yellow Cab

By Jamie - July 19, 2014

18 July 2014 Friday

It has been a long time since I have eaten in Yellowcab. Yellow cab has been in the country long enough (founded by a Filipino in 2001) that it has loyal customers in which one of the reasons why I wasn’t able to eat there is it is always jam-packed with people. I get to occasionally eat Yellow cab pizza through take-outs though.
Pizza Friday
From the outside- an effort I made to make this shot even when I had to be on the highway


I came with my two workmates for a late lunch. The branch is a 5 minute walk from our workplace. Fortunately, it was Friday and they have a promo which is Pizza Friday where you get two pizzas (Pepperoni Friday and Corona Chicken Salsa in 10’’) for only 560.00 php. What a great timing! We also ordered the Alfredo Carbonara. 
 
Cool Interior - New York Style
Yey! We're happy to eat pizza after a long time

Here's our orders! Tada! :)


Alfredo pasta
2 pizzas

Pepperoni – really crunchy but may seem to be a bit salty for some (like me who doesn’t like that much salty taste in food).
Pepperoni pizza
Chicken salsa is similar to an Army navy burrito. I personally liked this flavor so much and I think people who eats vegetables will like this too. I could say this pizza is way healthier than other pizzas; maybe a good thing for people who likes pizzas.

Chicken Salsa Pizza (my new favorite pizza)
Hot Sauce - for spicing up
Lastly, the Alfredo Carbonara is a must-eat in Yellowcab because it's a good pair with pizza; their flavors complement each other. The pasta sauce was so creamy and flavorful. It was (very) filling which is a good thing since you could eat less of it. 
Looks yummy and also tastes yummy!
I was so full after this 'carb-loading'. I really missed eating at Yellow cab and this made me remember when I celebrated my 18th birthday there with my friends. 



I think what we ate is already good for sharing for 2 or maybe 3 people, considering this will not be the main meal for those who eat a mouthful. Budget: 200-300 php per person

Done
Dining in Yellowcab was a delightful experience. Hopefully, I will get to convince myself to eat a lot like this and try other new food in their menu :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments