Laksa King

By Jamie - July 19, 2014


Laksa

18 Jul 2014 Dinner

Every night on our way home, we have been passing Laksa King since early this year when it replaced a food place. Coincidentally, a friend of mine told me that I should try Laksa King and I just added it to my list of places to eat at. It’s a place also along our way home and coincidentally, there was heavy traffic on the road we were on and Laksa King is located just the opposite road so we (mom & brother) decided to eat at Laksa King while there was still traffic.


I actually did coerce my mom to eat there by rationalizing that warm noodles is fit to eat because of the weather, we should try new food, and since there was traffic and it was nearby so we should eat there.
I was full because I ate at Yellowcab just this afternoon but I knew this was the chance to try this.

The place is enough for like about 10-15 customers but you wouldn't stay that long because you will not believe it yourself that you can finish a bowl quickly; it's that delicious



Menu

Here's what we ordered:

Vegetable Noodles (Pork with Chicken Soup Base) 168.00 pesos
Seafood Laksa Noodles 208.00 pesos
While waiting for our orders, they gave us a free appetizer and it tastes really good.


Eating utensils


My mom




My brother with his Vegetable Noodles
My brother (sadly) can't eat anything with prawn because of his allergy to it but fortunately there is such noodles in their menu without prawn.

Seafood seem so plentiful
My mom and I had to share a bowl of noodles because I just ate at Yellow cab just this afternoon.



I haven't eaten Laksa from places where it is common like Singapore or Hongkong although I have tasted Laksa before at Orchard Road, restaurant in SM Megamall, and I liked it too. But I can say that as a novice in determining whether its delicious or not, I can boldly say it's a Laksa worthy of eating. I really liked the noodles paired with the spicy creamy soup. The spiciness is really just mild that even my mom (dislikes anything spicy) would dare eat and enjoy the Laksa noodles.

ADDRESS: 56 Granada Street, Valencia, Quezon City
Drop by and enjoy a bowl of Laksa in Laksa King!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments