Chef Laudico's Guevarra's: A Filipino Buffet

By Jamie - July 31, 2014

30 July 2014

We planned  for a long time to eat our early dinner in this restaurant because my co-workers suggested all of us to eat in this restaurant.

This restaurant is in the 387 P. Guevarra Street in San Juan wherein old big houses are located. The restaurant is a very big house with a very big backyard.


Upon entering, I was so amazed at how the restaurant looked. The place is even lighted by a luxurious chandelier.

As you can see that it looks like a house built during the Spanish era. It reminded me of the Rizal's house.
Plates with messages to Chef Laudico's by his celebrity/popular friends

Me posing after eating a lot



I don't look like I can eat that much but I try hard every time I'm eating in a buffet because I don't want to waste the rare chance to eat plentiful. I usually eat in moderation and become conscious of what I will eat for the day.


Now let's talk about the food.

Angus Beef that you can eat all you want
My 1st plate
I decided to fill up my plate with all that I can finish. It included 2 kinds of pizzas, my favorite Lechon, beef tapa, fried lupia, and fried chicken. I loved the Lechon which was so flavorful and fatty but this made me full immediately that I had to rest before getting a plate again. My mom liked all that was pork which is also my favorite meat.
Me getting my another plate of food
2nd plate
This included Kare-Kare which was so good and filling, dinuguan and puto, buttered shrimps that were so sweet and fresh-tasting, another viand I forgot what it was and a lot of fried rice.




Now, time for some desserts which can be found in the Desserts Station, in which the lovely wife of Chef Laudico is the creator behind these desserts.

Chocolate Fondue
I thought I had to eat some vegetables because I ate a lot of meat which was what Filipino food usually consists of.



Maja blanca, Kakanin, Red Velvet & Chocolate mini cupcakes & chocolate crinkles

I ate another small plate of desserts and I liked the maja blanca a lot. All the desserts were sweet in a good way.

The place was jam-packed with families and group of people.
Our group picture
We were so full and really happy that we were able to eat in Chef Laudico's Guevarra's. I recommend you to eat here with your family, friends or co-workers like we did.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments