Jonie's Sizzlers and Roasts: Filipino grilled foods in Cebu city

By Jamie - August 12, 2014

12 Aug 2014


After roaming around SM Cebu, we wanted to eat our lunch and we saw Jonie's which served grilled food.


The place is spacious and packed with many customers. I haven't taken a picture of the whole place but only on our side which you can see that there are a lot of tables and chairs.

My brother

You have to line up and order here just like in any other fast food establishment. I totally forgot the exact price of the meals but it costs like 100-130 pesos which is a good price compared to dishes like this in Metro Manila.

Here's our lunch

Sisig
I often order sisig because I really like pork. The sisig here is good and has a big portion.


Grilled pork chop
My brother ordered this meal. I tasted it and it was a bit sweet for me because I don't like sweet sauces. Filipino food tend to be cooked sweeter than other cuisines so it's a given that this sauce is sweet.
I was full



We were so full and satisfied with our food. Jonie's Sizzlers and Roasts is a good option when eating in SM Cebu for they serve well-cooked, bigger portioned and affordable dishes.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments