Johnny Rockets: Premium Hamburgers & Delicious Milk Shakes

By Jamie - December 15, 2014

11 Dec 2014

Christmas is a few days to go but we're eating a lot because it's the Christmas month in the Philippines. Well that's just an excuse especially for me who likes to eat a lot. 

I've eaten just once before in Johnny Rockets and I liked their unlimited fries deal because I'm a huge potato fan.

As you can see in their menu, they offer

Premium Hamburgers

                                            

Starters & Salads

Hamburgers

All Time Favorites with Rice


Shakes & Floats

Desserts




Here's what we ordered:




We ordered two premium hamburgers that comes with the unlimited fries. I forgot the names of the burgers that we ate. We were a group of 4 so we shared two burgers because it was so big just for a person but we had our own shakes which were so good with the burger and fries. This was my first time to try the famous milkshake here and I must say I really love it that much! I recommend you to try a milkshake when you eat here. I think it's really nice to drink this at summer.

Johnny Rockets is proud that their hamburger patties are a full 1/3 pound of fresh, 100% pure imported ground beef, seasoned and grilled to order.
I think the hamburger, fries and milkshakes here in Johnny Rockets are one of the best.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments