H&M

H&M Philippines: What's inside

By Jamie - December 29, 2014

I was excited for the opening of this shop in the Philippines

After the opening of H&M in October 17, I got to visit the shop. Luckily, there were few people shopping so I got to take pictures inside.



October 22, 2014
 The store is divided into sections.


H&M Women

H&M Men Outside Display


 I met my friend who bought her outfit here.





November


Beautiful Lighting




My friend bought T-shirts


She bought the red bonnet

December (Robinsons Magnolia branch)
 
Christmas Decors

Me trying on this jacket (I looked tired because I was tired that day)


Home Section (1st H&M Home)

This is where you can buy stylish pillow cases, blankets, shower curtains, etc. to change the appearance of your rooms and make it the way you want it to look because of the different theme choices.



She bought again!

Personally, I liked that each H&M store is organized (into sections) and clean. I've noticed that there is enough space to look around the enormous number of clothes.

H&M is a great addition to the shopping brands here in the Philippines!

Happy Shopping!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments