Greek Yogurt: Yogurt joint in Makati

By Jamie - December 28, 2014

26 December 2014

After eating our dinner in Shin Dan Dong, we passed by this yogurt shop in Century Mall to go to the parking lot since we were on our way home. I wanted to eat something kinda sweet so we tried some yogurts at Greek Yogurt.

This space shows the making of yogurt



There were posters in the place that tell that Greek yogurt is a healthier form of yogurt but I wasn't able to take a picture of that.

The place was so cozy, cool and spacious so think this would be a nice place to read books also because of the lighting and chairs.


I'm no fan of yogurt but I eat it because I know that it's healthy and I've tried yogurt before in White Hat so I know that yogurt tastes good too.

Here a big version of their menu



The yogurt is priced at 25.00 pesos per ounce.

Menu

You can choose from various toppings such as Chocolate Chips, Choco Rice Crispies, Marshmallows, Sprinkles and a lot more. The calories of each topping is even indicated in the labels.
Greek Yogurt toppings


Extra small cup (6 ounces of yogurt) 150.00 pesos (25.00 pesos x 6 ounces)
We ordered 2 yogurts in extra small cup size in flavors of Honey Walnuts Yogurt and Blueberry yogurt. My friend wanted to try the Rose petals but it was out of stock so she ordered the blueberry flavor.
Honey Walnuts Yogurt
I liked the Honey Walnuts Yogurts which was my choice. It was sweet sour, salty because yogurt is a bit sour and sweet, the walnuts is a bit salty and the honey is sweet which is a great combination in my opinion so you must try this flavor.


I forgot to take a picture of the other yogurt ordered which was Blueberry yogurt. I did manage to take the picture of 2 empty cups of yogurt though :)

Groupie

We liked staying in Greek Yogurt. We liked their yogurt which was like the one I tried in Sagada before which was also a popular yogurt shop. Their yogurt was milky and tasty. I think the yogurt did help in decreasing the bloated feeling upon eating too much dinner.


This branch is located in Lower G/F of Century Mall in Makati. For more info, you can read this article from Inquirer. When I read the article after trying Greek yogurt, I was more happy that I tried Greek Yogurt because a lot of careful planning and preparation was done to create their kind of yogurt.

If I go to Century Mall again, I will try their other yogurts and toppings. I recommend you to try Greek yogurt because of its fresh, healthy and tasty yogurts.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments