Auntie Anne's: Amazing Pretzels

By Jamie - January 15, 2015



I want to share my first ever post of the foods I've tried before which you may want to try.
I neither like nor dislike breads or pastries, for me, it is just okay to eat but I will not buy it.
On the other hand, my sister is very fond of all sorts of breads. There were some occasions where we had to stay in a place to wait so we ended up at Auntie Anne's. And at that time, I had no background and never heard of this food store at all.

I really liked pretzels after eating them at Auntie Anne's.

Pretzel Nuggets (Flavors: Original, Cinnamon Sugar, Sour Cream & Onion and Almond)


The pretzels were made fresh on that day so it tasted fresh and was very soft to bite and chew. 
I prefer the Almond flavor because I'm a fan of nuts. My sister likes the Original flavor. Ever since that day we tried their nuggets, we ordered the same flavor. 
When the nuggets were unavailable when ordered before, we tried the whole pretzel and it was cut into small pieces. But I still like the nuggets because it was more tastier in my opinion and the sizes were uniform.We were hooked to it that I think I became addicted to it at one point. Below the picture somewhat proves my addiction


I even ordered Pretzel nuggets for take-out


They have many branches in malls set-up in open spaces like this one below.



We also tried other pretzels and they are also delicious.


I forgot this flavor- it was a new one that time and not really part of the menu. This was also delcious by the way
Magdagdag ng caption
We both ordered the pretzel dog


2nd favorite flavor- Cinnamon Sugar

My mom was also curious why we liked these pretzels a lot but when she got to try them abroad (US), she liked them too. She told me that it was a hit there and any people were buying the delicious pretzels. Now, I know it's normal to have such fondness for pretzels.

I am really not sure about the prices of their nuggets but you can check out their official page

Finally, I really recommend you try some pretzels at Auntie Anne's and be satisfied/addicted.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments