Yakitori One - Delicious Grilled Meat

By Jamie - January 21, 2015

20 January 2015

My friend asked me to accompany her in shopping outfits in H&M Robinsons Magnolia so after using up our energy in choosing what clothes that suits my friend, we wanted to eat something light.
The bright and detailed pictures of the dishes in Yakitori One caught my sight so I suggested to eat here.

Can you see the bright colored pictures that I'm talking about?



The restaurant is located in the food court of Robinson's Magnolia.
I've got no idea about Yakitori One except that I think it sells delicious Yakitori obviously. I ate yakitori before at Eat Fresh Hongkong Famous street food in San Juan and I really liked it.

Our food
We shared the food because we wanted to eat light. I wished we ordered more though.
We ordered the combo meal - Chicken Thigh, Cut Steak, Quail Egg Pork Wrap which has 1 cup of rice.

Pork Don (Quail Egg Pork Wrap, Sausage Bacon Wrap, 
Asparagus Pork Wrap) 228.00 pesos
The sausage bacon wrap and asparagus pork wrap were both so flavorful. The asparagus pork wrap is my favorite. The quail egg pork wrap was also good and chewy. All were fatty so you should eat only 2 sticks of this per day.

Since this was the day that I ate pork again after quite some time, I thought we needed vegetables to balance things out so a Kani salad was ordered.

Kani Salad 70.00 pesos
I liked the Kani salad that I often eat when I get to eat in Yutaka. I like their version of the kani salad because the ingredients taste fresh- I don't know how to describe it but I can say that the cabbage tastes sweet rather than bitter in other salads I've tried. The crab sticks were also sweet and plenty which was nice.

I recommend you to try Yakitori one!
I want to eat at Yakitori One to try the other grilled meat choices, the chicken ones next time and share my experience again in another post.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments