The White hat - Yogurt

By Jamie - October 10, 2014

02 Oct 2014 Thursday


While waiting in the Cubao area for my mom and brother so we can go home together, I decided to stay at White Hat for a change. I am not that fond of yogurts. I've tried to eat yogurt before for only three times (the one you buy at groceries, the one my friend bought a yogurt shop and one in Sagada) I can say that I don't like it that much because it tastes a bit sour to me. But I really liked the yogurt in White Hat to my surprise.


Monkey's Hat (Large) 155.00
Anyway, I ended up staying at a yogurt shop which is The White Hat. I've always passed by this establishment because I usually stay nearby establishments such as Krispy Kreme and The Coffee Bean.

It was already late evening by the time I was there so there were no smoothies anymore which I wanted to order.

Menu
These are the different toppings that can be mixed with the Frozen Yogurt I ordered.
I also don't like fruits that much so I ordered something with less of it.



 The posters still gave me a feeling of coolness even though it was really that cold inside :)



This White Hat branch in Gateway is spacious and has a number of seats which is good for group of friends who want to 'chill' literally.








And this is my very tasty Yogurt Hat Combo - 
The Monkey's Hat -toppings of Banana, Brownies and Caramel
This can be ordered in two sizes - Regular 125.00 and Large 155.00 -the latter is what I ordered.


My opinion
The combination of the toppings perfectly blended with the Yogurt. 
This yogurt tasted just the right sour and sweet unlike the plain yogurt which is just sour. I think I liked this because of the brownies but I can eat the yogurt alone because it tasted really good.

I changed my view about yogurts after eating this. I like that yogurt can be healthy and delicious at the same time. I recommend you give The White Hat a try because you will never know unless you have tried it yourself. :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments