Holdak: Korean chicken shop in Quezon city

By Jamie - March 16, 2015

Update: This restaurant is already closed. I'm a bit sad because I really like the chicken here.

If you happen to be in the area in Quezon city near SM Sta. Mesa, you must try this korean restaurant, Holdak. I've been eating in this place for quite some time and I thought I might share the experience.



This place is located in the ground level of the Mezza Condominium where other establishments are also located such as Starbucks, Sugarhouse, Rufos and the like.

I can't find old pictures of the interior of this place but it looks similar to a fastfood chain with hints of Korean.

The only food they serve here is chicken.You can choose from 4 flavors: Yangnyam (original & sweet), Spicy Yangnyam, Padak (zesty) or Jack Daniel.

You can choose what kind of meal from the ff. choices:
Mini Meal (2pcs. Thigh Fillet w/ Rice) 99.00
Solo Meal (3pcs. Thigh Fillet w/ Rice) 145.00
Box of 6 (6pcs. Thigh Fillet w/ Rice w/ 1 Fresh Salad) 279.00
Box of 12 (12pcs. Thigh Fillet w/ 2 Fresh Salad & choice of 2 Sauces) 549.00


From the top left to right: Jack Daniels, 2 meals are Yangnyam

Padak (which I ordered for take-out)
You can also try ordering their fries, curry fries, korean pancake, ramen or cheese ramen. I like their cheese ramen maybe because of the feeling of eating ramen not because it really better than other ramen. The korean ramen I've tried so far have the same taste and they're all instant noodles.





They have also korean ice cream that are priced a few pesos than what you buy in korean marts so it's a good buy.
Refreshing coffee shake

Overall, I recommend that Holdak is good place to eat korean chicken and probably some ice cream.


Note: Pictures in this post have different time points so I basically just made a post out of the pictures.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments