Bunny Baker Cafe & Cake Studio: The Cute Cafe

By Jamie - March 30, 2015

30 March 2015


After a 10 minute drive from our office, this cute cafe was posted in blogs as my friend told me upon arriving here. This is located in the 3rd floor of the newly built Hemady Square in Doña Hemady St, New Manila, Quezon City.

The pink lights were so cute for the flower design was perfect for the light. The interior was designed very well to make it look so cute.




Everything is pink and cute which I really like because I'm a fan of cute stuff.


Cute Menu
They have a one page menu for their food and it was fortunate that they serve main meals. I told my friend that rarely do cafes serve rice meals but in this cafe they serve such meals. 
Another page is for the desserts and drinks.



When we ordered their meals, we were very hungry. It is really not good to eat when you're at the point of feeling too hungry because you feel somewhat bad after being full.

Fish & Crisps 385.00


My friend's friend said the fish meal was good although not that very good.

Beef blackened pork chops (single) 295.00 pesos


The pork chops were tender and tasty. Me and my friend shared this meal because we were on a diet. I just thought it could have been more moist.

Rumaki 195.00 pesos
In addition to our orders, the Rumaki was really delicious. I searched about Rumaki and found that it was a Polynesian dish. It was my first time to eat this bacon-wrapped something. I don't know what's inside the bacon but it was good.

Here's our drinks
Cafe Mocha 140.00 pesos
Iced Tea 75.00 pesos & Pink Lemonade 65.00 pesos
I just like the glass of water since it was cute.
The Ooey Gooey 285.00 pesos
I like it the consistency of the cake as it was just right and it fits with the ice cream. We really loved this dessert which we shared.


I want to try all their other desserts and coffees soon and chill in the Bunny Baker Cafe & Cake Studio.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments