Dennis the Grill: Affordable Filipino grilled dishes

By Jamie - October 15, 2014

14 Oct 2014

When we were at SM Mall of Asia, Dennis the Grill is one of the usual places we eat at especially when we crave for Filipino food. I just want to briefly share with you why you must give this a try.

Dennis The Grill Boy is located in the Ground Floor of the Entertainment Mall.


Many people eat in this fast food place but we get seats after we've ordered our food because I think people here eat quickly :)

Our number
 You wait for a bit for your order here and it is served in plentiful servings


Barbeque Meals
Dennis Griled Liempo Meal with Special Garlic white sauce 99.00 php


The pork liempo is really tasty because I think its well marinated.


All-Time Favorites
Betty's Crispy Pork Sisig Meal 99.00 php; 10.00 php additional egg
I always order Sisig here cause I absolutely love how pork can be delicious and crunchy at the same time. The sisig here has a nice grainy texture which I like.

Annie's Lechon Kawali Meal (AT3) 99.00 php
My friend always orders the lechon kawali meal because she likes the big serving size here and the good chewing texture of the pork.


A selfie at a cafe after eating at Dennis the Grill
Expect to be feel almost full after eating in Dennis the Grill because of the heavy pork meals you can eat here. This is a great alternative if you want to eat grilled Filipino dishes. They also have other Barbeque meals, Veggies and side dishes, Desserts, Merienda meals, and Specialty which I've yet to try.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments