Pepper Lunch: Grilled beef I Love

By Jamie - October 27, 2014


For several times I've chosen to eat in Pepper Lunch Express because I love grilled meat. This time, we ate at a Pepper Lunch restaurant in Megamall. I just want to post this because I want to tell you that you should eat here if you haven't yet, you will surely have enjoy a delicious meal here.






Just this time, I've decided to share this meal with my sister because we're trying to eat less in the evening but I usually eat 1 order of the rice meal by myself.


While the plate is still hot, you should mix the ingredients, this I enjoy doing as I smell the aroma of the beef which makes me feel more hungry than I am.




Curry Beef Pepper Rice with Cheese (232.00 php)

I never get tired of eating this Beef Curry Rice meal because the beef is so good with the curry plus some cheese. When I ate this for the first time, I didn't know that corn tastes good mixed in a rice meal, well', that's just me though.

I was not into grilled foods before but now I get to appreciate the good taste of grilled beef rice and I think you should try it.
Pepper lunch has express outlets in almost any mall and they are located in the food court area. Pepper Lunch express have lower prices than FYI, Pepper Lunch is a "fast-steak" restaurant franchise popular in the Tokyo area (Google).

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments