My Singapore Food Street in SM Megamall

By Jamie - October 29, 2014

29 Oct 2014

After roaming around Megamall, we were so hungry so we decided to eat in My Singapore Food Street.


I always pass by this restaurant but I wasn't able to eat here because it was either always full of customers or I ate somewhere else in the mall. A great timing indeed that we were hungry and the place was quite empty at that time.
 Same as any fastfood chain, you have to line to order your food.

 I didn't realize that it was such a spacious food establishment until we get to seat at the farthest area.


You can have the menu before you order in the counter to prevent the piling up of people in front.



Sorry for the blurry pictures. Maybe because I was so hungry that I couldn't take clear shots of the menu.


 A groupie while we wait for our food to be served although we lined up to order.





Our meals
Singapore Fried Rice Meal PHP 145.00
My sister ordered this. It was a simple meal - Lumpiang Shanghai and Fried Rice (sweet chili sauce) but delicious.

Lechon Macau Meal PHP 175.00
Meals with pork are one of my favorite dishes so this was instantly my meal choice. The lechon macau was tasty although a bit hard to chew but its chewable. The price of this meal is lower compared to other establishments. 
Beef Noodles (Regular) PHP 195.00
 The noodles was very delicious as I got to eat some because my cousin couldn't finish this by herself.


We had a great dinner in Singapore Food street. Hopefully, I get to try more meals in Singapore Food Street.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments