Hainanese Delights: Singaporean

By Jamie - October 02, 2014


01 Oct 2014


I've heard about Hainanese Delights way back in 2011 but just this lately that I got hooked in eating the delicious chicken here.

Hainanese Delights offers meals with unlimited Rice and its for the rice lovers like me.


They also have entrees and noodles & soup. I haven't tried the noodles & soup yet but I try these sometime.

Condiments
I really love the grated ginger especially when you eat it with the chicken here



Here's what we always order :)

Hainanese Delight (PHP 139.00)

Tofu Terrific (PHP 80.00)
Tofu terrific - large bits of tender tofu with a little bite, immersed in an addicting sweet soy sauce concoction. This additional dish is very worth your money.
Ice tea

Pork Passionate (PHP 130.00)
The crispy strips of pork perfectly flavored are served with side of delightful Hainanese rice
My brother and friend tried the pork dish which was on promo so they paid 99 insteas of 130. They liked the flavor of the pork chops and the texture.

Hainanese Delights is where you can eat affordable and delicious Singaporean meals. Try their food at their various mall branches.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments